Healthcare Website Diagnosis
Give Your Website An SEO Work-Up
AWAI-Trained SEO Consultant Conducts 35-Point Diagnosis
Get Optimal Performance From Your Senior Care Website
Need more patients? Is your census low? Not getting enough website traffic? Whether you’re an assisted living facility or a home care agency, you want your website to work.
But how do you do it? Especially when you spend most of your efforts on patient care. Who wants to waste time tinkering with a website when they’d rather be working with the patients or improving core systems?
That’s why you need a Compelling Content Website Diagnosis. In less than a week you can be armed with specific recommendations that make your website a positive experience for your visitors, and a source of ever-increasing patient and clients.
A Compelling Content Website Diagnosis is a “Comprehensive Work-Up” for your website. In just a few days time, your site will get a complete diagnosis, specifically focusing on these common — but often overlooked — problem areas:
- Web Page Effectiveness — Each page of a website is like one part of the body. They all have a role to play. Enhance the effectiveness of each page of your site with my Page-by-Page Assessment. This part of the Compelling Content Website Diagnosis can be done for your whole site, or, if you’re on a tight budget, just one or two key pages.
- Website Architecture — 3 to 5 seconds. That’s how long you have to grab your reader’s attention online. Visitors have to understand how your site works almost instantly, or they’ll go somewhere else. In this portion of the Diagnosis, you receive an industry-standard assessment of your site’s ‘muscular skeletal’. Without a healthy spine, your website doesn’t move.
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization is the key to driving traffic to a website. The Compelling Content Website Diagnosis examines the ‘organ systems’ of your
pages,and recommends specific ways to enhance it. SEO is the nutrition your site needs for optimal health.
No matter how nice the graphic design, ineffective content will ruin your website’s effectiveness. The Compelling Content Website Diagnosis identifies the problem and provides a definitive treatment plan.
a comprehensive 35-Point Checklist
Adapted for senior care online marketing
My 35-point checklist will reveal changes that will make your website grab readers’ attention… that will make you stand out from your competition… and that will assure patients that your company provides compassionate, quality care.
During my audit of your healthcare website, I’m looking to see if your existing website copy meets a few simple requirements, such as…
- Does it help your website show up in search results?
- Does it tell the reader everything they need to know about your company?
- Does it make your company stand out from the competition?
- Does it tell the reader everything about your products and services?
- Does it compel the reader to make an appointment with you?
What Is The Website Audit Process?
What You Get In the Diagnosis Report
Your final report is a comprehensive document analyzing your site and makes many recommendations you can start implementing immediately.
In addition to discussing your site’s purpose and goals, you receive:
- A 35-point Usability Checklist – learn how visitors interact with your site
- A 24-point Content Effectiveness Checklist – learn how visitors react to your content
- Screenshots of your site and comparable sites
- A page-by-page assessment of all your main pages
- SEO analysis, and steps you can take to increase site traffic
- Specific, practical recommendations that you can implement to improve your site
The Most Cost-Effective Website Consultation and Evaluation
The Compelling Content Website Diagnosis is the answer. Keep readers on your site. Keep them interested. Keep them informed. Convert them into patients and clients.
√ Give yourself a treatment plan for improving your site in all major aspects.
√ Contact me today if you are unhappy with some aspect of your website.