Healthcare Copy Editing
Copy Editor & Proofreader
AWAI-Trained Copywriter & Registered Nurse
Writing Reflects Your Quality of Care…
If you’ve written content for your website or an important document, you’ve probably wondered it truly reflects the brilliance of your brand. You know the quality of that content reflects your intelligence and quality of your care.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you written content that you think needs
? fine tuning
- Would you feel more confident if a professional
your work? reviewed
- Is it important to you that your copy is 100% error-free?
- Does your content have a voice that resonates with your readers and projects authority?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, then you know the value of exemplary work. Don’t take shortcuts when it comes to editing and proofreading. A professional healthcare editor will improve your copy, optimizing its effectiveness and correcting any errors.
Especially On Healthcare Websites
If you’ve ever been to a website and noticed typos or awkward text, you can appreciate how detrimental mistakes can be to a healthcare company’s image. Despite the fast pace of online publishing, quality is still relevant. Errors distract from your message and detract from your perceived competence.
Prospective patients and clients read your content and make a judgment about your medical practice or senior care agency. Looking professional is critical; no one wants a doctor or assisted living facility that doesn’t care about the details.
Repurpose Existing Content
You probably have
Perhaps you have a service that has multiple applications. With a little creative editing, you can target different patient populations.
A healthcare copy editor can rework your content to include the same key points but use wording that is tailored to you new innovation.
An AWAI-Trained Registered Nurse…
You need a copy editor you can trust for accurate, efficient and dependable support in producing your healthcare materials. An AWAI-trained copywriter and RN
- Copy Editing – Review your copy for clarity, organization and proper word usage
- Proofreading – Fix typos, punctuation
- Localization – Change awkward or unusual wording to fit your target market
- Marketing – Evaluate your copy for its ability to achieve your marketing objectives
Good copywriting is an investment in your company’s future. It helps to build your brand and attract patients and clients.